2023 Honda HR-V
It’s the moment we have all been waiting for – yep, you guessed it, long-awaited information on the highly anticipated 2023 Honda HR-V.
The all-new Honda HR-V was designed to be longer, wider, and much more comfortable while being sure to not skip on the sportiness and fun. With the new design, passengers can enjoy more legroom while in the rear of the interior while also providing more cargo space.
In terms of a smoother ride, the HR-V has that covered as well. The HR-V wheelbase has been extended and its tracks are significantly wider, creating an athletic stance and improving stability.
What about safety features? Drivers can focus more on the drive and less on the safety as Honda has you covered with their Standard Sensing Suite, next-gen front airbags, as well as standard side-impact and knee airbags. So worry less, drive more.
Steve Hui, Assistant Vice President of Honda Canada mentioned that the new HR-V is the perfect choice for those that want to be able to park in small spaces but be able to carry all their gear still. Being able to park anywhere makes adventures that much more doable and exciting – go wherever you want to with the Honda HR-V’s sleek design.
Some Key HR-V Features include:
- Clean, sporty and upscale exterior and interior styling
- Standard digital instrumentation
- Standard 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
- Available HD 9-inch colour touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration (EX-L Navi)
- Enhanced Honda global architecture combines the best of the CR-V platform with the new 11th-generation Civic platform
- New fully independent rear suspension
- Larger, more responsive 2.0-litre engine
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control™
- New Hill Descent Control feature
- Standard Honda Sensing® system with new front wide-view camera, new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
The HR-V now has wide-set LED headlights and taillights to highlight HR-V’s increased width (+70mm wider) and broad-shouldered stance. The overall length has grown by 221mm. Each HR-V grade features distinct design details. HR-V LX is highlighted by a matte-finish on its honeycomb-style grille, and the lower section of its front and rear bumpers. Large 17-inch alloy silver-painted wheels are standard.
With the HR-V’s new architecture, it now supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement as well as features a honed steering column and special tuning to the electronics for improved straight-line stability and excellent feel.
Powering every 2023 HR-V is a larger 2.0-litre 4-cylinder engine producing 158-horsepower (SAE net @ 6,500 rpm) and 138 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 4,200 rpm). Compared to the 1.8-litre 4-cylinder in the first-generation HR-V, the new engine is more powerful (+17 hp and +11 lb.-ft. of torque), while delivering improved drivability, refinement, and lower emissions.
Learn more and pre-order your brand new 2023 Honda HR-V with Waterloo Honda today and feel the difference for yourself.
Enjoy an overall upgrade in interior and exterior design, safety, and technology.
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 Honda HR-V